Cornwall Coast Path/photo courtesy of www.jordanweeks.com

Thursday 18 October 2012

New Testimonial

"I have been barefoot running for about five years injury free and thought I didn't need a coaching session however decided it wouldn't do any harm as I know my standing posture can be pretty poor so I imagined it would affect my running posture. I now recommend these sessions to anyone considering barefoot running or has been running for a while.   I learnt so much and it is only due to very good luck that I haven't picked up an injury because my technique was less than perfect.  I valued Jonno's gently encouraging style and now enjoy my running even more as well as having a bunch of exercises that have helped me loosen up and improve my posture standing, walking as well as running.  If you are considering a session - do it!"   

Thanks again



Russell

No comments:

Post a Comment